Auckland Level 3:
Auckland stores are closed under Level 3.
All Other stores remain open under Level 2 Guidelines.
All our other stores are open and operating under Level 2 Guidelines. For our customers and staff safety we will have a number of Health and Safety Procedures in place.
- Please do not approach our store if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fever.
- To maintain social distancing we will be limiting the number of customers in our store at any one time.
- For health and safety reasons we will limit the number of jewellery items that can be tried on before purchasing.
- Earrings & Body Jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged so please ensure that you choose carefully.
- Please scan the Government QR Code Tracing App which is displayed outside all our stores. If you are unable to use the app we will be asking you for your name and phone number for Contact Tracing. All information is recorded solely for the purpose of Covid-19 contact tracing. Personal information is stored securely and encrypted, and will only be disclosed to the appropriate Government department if requested via a formal request. We will destroy it after 2 months, or a longer period of time if we are advised by the Government. If you do not provide the information, you will not be able to enter our store. You have the right of access and correction of the information.
- If you are bringing in an item for repair or resizing, this must be in a clean condition for health and safety reasons. If you are unsure how to clean your item please talk to our store staff who will be able to advise you.
- Additional time will be required for all repairs and ring sizing to ensure we meet health and safety guidelines.