All other stores are open under Level 2:
All our stores outside of Auckland are open and operating under Level 2 Guidelines. To ensure the safety of our customers and our staff, we will have number of Health and Safety Procedures in place.
- Please do not approach our store if you are feeling unwell with a cough, sore throat, shortness of breath or fever.
- You must wear a mask when entering our stores.
- Please scan the Government QR Code Tracing App which is displayed outside all our stores. If you are unable to use the app we will be asking you for your name and phone number for Contact Tracing. All information is recorded solely for the purpose of Covid-19 contact tracing. Personal information is stored securely and encrypted, and will only be disclosed to the appropriate Government department if requested via a formal request. We will destroy it after 2 months, or a longer period of time if we are advised by the Government. If you do not provide the information, you will not be able to enter our store. You have the right of access and correction of the information.
- To maintain social distancing we will be limiting the number of customers in our store at any one time.
- For health and safety reasons we will limit the number of jewellery items that can be tried on before purchasing.
- Earrings & Body Jewellery cannot be returned or exchanged so please ensure that you choose carefully.
- If you are bringing in an item for repair or resizing, this must be in a clean condition for health and safety reasons. If you are unsure how to clean your item please talk to our store staff who will be able to advise you.
- Additional time will be required for all repairs and ring sizing to ensure we meet health and safety guidelines.
Auckland Level 4 Update:
All Auckland stores are closed under Level 4. You can order online however, online orders are still unable to be dispatched from our main distribution centre until the city reaches Level 3.
We are currently dispatching orders secondary distribution centres across New Zealand, however, we can only operate at a limited capacity out of these locations. Please expect delays.
For customers who have current laybys with a Goldmark store, layby periods will be extended when the stores reopen. Please visit your local Goldmark store when we reopen.
Customer Orders & Repairs
Due to the closure of Goldmark stores in Auckland, special orders and repairs cannot be processed or delivered to customers. Your local Goldmark store will contact you about your order when they reopen.
If you've made a purchase from our website and need to return the product, we have extended our policy to within 30 days of purchase and will exchange the item for a Goldmark gift card. The goods must be in an unworn and new condition. Due to hygiene regulations we are unable to exchange earrings or body jewellery (nose studs, belly bars, labrets or eye bow body jewellery).